My Working Experience



      Who said doing a part time job can affect our studies? I am acknowledging the fact that I am a responsible student and I know that multitasking may lose our focus. However, from May 2014 up until now, I managed to submit tons of assignments and workloads even though I am dedicating my life as an Uber driver in order to provide a great service to the customers.









       Before this, I was once experienced working as a cashier in a Petronas company called Anugerah Elmu and it is located in Negeri Sembilan. I was doing a part time job for the intersemester vacation from June 2015 until September 2015. It may be a short period of time, but I was able to gain trust from the employer and became the assistant manager. Although I only worked there as a cashier, but I learn more than managing the money and the counter. 









      While back in June 2014, it was the first time I was asking for part time jobs and I was accepted at the Golden Cafe, placed at Giant Nilai in Negeri Sembilan. Since it was my first time and I was quite timid in doing the appointed work, I had received some positive criticisms from the employer. I had to do so many things and it did not even worth the pain because at the end of the day, I will wear out. Luckily, through that job, I am able to gain stamina since I was trained to work under pressure and I am driven with the attitude to learn something new. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Education

My Activity